James and Nick welcome former Representative and former Secretary of State Rich Vial to talk about his run for Senate District 18 as a non-affiliated candidate. We also talk Betsy Johnson and how to mend the political divide in Oregon.
- OPINION – Democracy has no saved seats – elected officials represent people, not parties.
- Kevin Barton – Interview and thoughts on nonpartisan candidates
- People Over Party – Video
- No Incumbent Race Promps All-Out Scramble to Win New Aloha-Beaverton Seat
- Independent Candidates Test How Fed-Up Voters Are With Both Parties – OPB